Get Involved In The Future
Over the past 2 years the ASC Magazine has been delivering a monthly magazine to readers from all over the world. The magazine has grown to the point where we need more help from industry leaders, business owners and the public.
We have been publishing stories from backyard growers, commercial growers and gardening fanatics. The magazine has also become more interested in publishing white papers and studies from universities, educators and people with experience in aquaponics, aquaculture, agriculture and permaculture. This is something our readers have asked us for so we are giving them what they want.
We are also including more stories and advertisements from greenhouse manufacturers, lighting specialists, solar panel companies, aquaculture suppliers, suppliers of all kinds of growing equipment and other similar companies.
The magazine has reached a point where we are now sharing some of what we do with other interested people who want to help us spread the word and make some money on the side.
We are inviting commercial growers, business owners and interested parties to become an affiliate for the ASC Magazine.
The ASC Magazine is now offering the following incentives for Lifetime Conversions:
- The magazine affiliate program will be offered through Clickbank ( a 3rd party verification company.
- Your percentage of selling the magazine will be sent to you in the form of a check or direct deposit, directly from this company. They will let you know the options available to you.
- We will provide the banners and other tools (if need be) which will enable you to make money.
- The ASC Magazine will make up the pre-made E-Mails if you need help with that.
- The Minimum payout will be $20.00 per conversion of the Lifetime Subscription.
If you would like to learn more please E-Mail Us for more details: Click Here
This is a great opportunity to make money and help us spread the word to others. The ASC Magazine is going to keep on reporting the changes, advancements and industry leaders because Aquaponics is set to be one the futuristic businesses by the year 2030 according to Business Insider.
"Aquaponic fish farmer: In 2030, populations of wild fish are disappearing — so new production methods like aquaponics will step in to replace fish that we can no longer catch in the wild. Aquaponics combines fish farming with gardening, where plants grow over water to cover its surface, while fish live below. The plants return oxygen to the water, and the fish produce waste that provides fertilizer for the plants."
Happy Gardening Everyone
ASC Magazine Editor