Laughter is the best medicine on the planet. It has so many positive benefits and won't cost you a dime. Here are 18 reasons to laugh every day. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/14/science/14laughter.html?_r=0
- People who laugh on a regular basis are 40% less likely to have a heart attack.
- Your blood vessels expand when you laugh and reduce the risk of stroke
- Endorphin's are released when you laugh, the same hormone that you release when you exercise
- Laughing is a good cardio workout and can increase blood flow by 22%. You get the same blood flow from 15 minutes of exercise
- Laughing decreases the levels of cortisol in your body. This is the stress hormone that contributes to belly fat, so laugh more often
- Laughing helps release more growth hormones into your blood stream. This helps the aging process and keeps you young.
- Laughing activates the right side of the brain. The right side is responsible for creativity
- You become more alert and can relate better to others when you use comedy
- Your blood oxygen levels increase and can help you combat cancer
- Laughing helps reduce the rate of cellular decay and can slow the aging process
- Laughing increases your pain tolerance
- When you laugh you massage your diaphragm, thorax, heart, lungs liver and abdomen
- Laughing can clear mucus plugs from the body which is great for conditions like asthma
- Laughing reduces stress. Stress depresses the immune system, so laugh and give your immune system a boost
- Laughter reduces blood sugar levels which is great for those with diabetes.
- Laughing increases melatonin which can help you sleep better
- Laughing is infectious and can fill a room and make everyone feel better
- Laughing has no negative side effect and won’t react with any prescription drugs
Have a good laugh today and join us in our community where laughter is an every day occurrence. https://www.facebook.com/AquaponicsSurvivalCommunities